The Best Ever Caesar Salad Dressing

 


Look no further for the Best Caesar Salad Dressing Ever! With only a few ingredients, you can whip this salad dressing up quickly. 

In 2019 I visited the Lake Austin Spa Resort in Austin, Texas. It was absolutely beautiful and a very peaceful place set on the water. During my stay,  I attended a Cooking Class where they made this quick and easy Caesar Salad Dressing. They accompanied the dressing with a grilled romaine salad. It was delicious! I have been using their recipe, along with a few variations that I made to my liking in this recipe. 

My family Loves this dressing. The only thing I can suggest, is to purchase a tube of anchovy paste. It lasts a long time, and you only need a very little amount for the recipe. Try not to omit this ingredient, as it really gives it a bump up!

For a quick meal, I grill chicken, slice it over the top of a Caesar Salad. Serve with a warm baguette. Delicious!


Best Caesar Salad Dressing Ever

1/4 cup mayonnaise 1/8 tsp. anchovy paste 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice 1 small garlic clove, minced 2 tsp. Dijon mustard 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce 1/2 tsp. Sugar 1/4 tsp ground black pepper 1/4 cup canola oil
Mix everything together with a whisk. It is good.



Comments

Popular Posts